Tuesday, March 5, 2013

FROM HEARTBREAK TO A BLISSFUL MARRIAGE


This is one story that has made me dance around for joy, this is God's goodness in its purest form, The Bible did not lie when it said that when you delight yourself in God, He will grant you the desires of your heart. I have no doubt you will celebrate with this lovely couple.



I suffered a terrible heartbreak that left me disenchanted but God brought me a consolation gift in my husband, I call him 'My Champ'.
We met at the most incredible place on earth; The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) and we dated for three years. Fast forward to 2012, we had our formal introduction and it was a smooth one, no hitches whatsoever and God was faithful. We picked November 24, 2012 and December 8, 2012 for the traditional and formal wedding ceremonies. 


We had practically nothing when we picked the dates but God gave us this word in Psalm 44:3 (For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword , Nor did their own arm save them; but it was Your right hand, Your arm and the light of Your countenance, because You favored them) We held on to it, confessing all the way and putting plans in place, God sent men our way and there was more than enough provision.



On the 24th of November, it was a bright and beautiful day but as the ceremony started, the weather changed and it was going to rain, we were both in different locations at the venue and we began to rattle in tongues, miraculously, the weather changed and the sun resurfaced. My Champ's aunt was miraculously saved from armed robbers who laid ambush on the road but somehow, they escaped. We had an amazing celebration and its been beautiful since then.  We recently got an amazing apartment at a give away price all because God favored us.


I just want to encourage someone, if you trust in God, you will never be disappointed. Thank You Jesus

14 comments:

  1. Wow,wat an amazing testimony,may ur joy b permanent n may we all b blessed too by the same GOD.congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is faithful... I thank God for your marriage. God bless you for sharing your testimony. It is my prophesy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmmm what more can I say? Indeed its Proverbs 4:18 all the way, your testimony my prophesy.....ICU

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOD has not failed in re-enacting those amazing acts and wonders that makes HIM GOD.No doubt, angels have been sent from heaven to you, bearing GIFTS OF MARRIAGE. May HIS NAME be forever PRAISED.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halleluyah! God is able. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. God bless your union. Beautiful testimony! I celebrate you!

    - seun b.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tap into this great testimony. As I believe God for a repeat of such miracle in my life, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Because i rejoice with you, i tap from the greater part of your testimony that very soon before the middle of this year 2013,i also shall be celebrated,Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I rejoice with you at God's faithfulness to honor His Word. It will not come back void... God will leave no man unrewarded. Stay 'Christ centered' and blessed...:))) PS.112 for you also. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing testimony. Praise God

    ReplyDelete
  12. God is in COZA lovely testimony.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Lord that did it for you will surely visit all my sis that are yet un-married IJN

    ReplyDelete
  14. I started dating when I was incredibly young. I was 19 years old when we first began to show interest in Ron. Thern was 25 and basically ready for marriage. I was ready to explore college life. Neither of us were Christians, but both of us enjoyed our friendship and what became a romantic relationship—except it was not a good or healthy relationship because Ron was having an affair with my friend Ela. My immaturity and desire to explore didn’t match his readiness for marriage. We tried twice at engagement and broke it off twice. Both heartbroken by sin and what seemed like the end, we parted ways.

    After that second engagement to Ron ended, I went to a friend’s of ine who is from west africa, heard the Voddo love spell they possess in africa for what might have been helpful to me, and submitted my time to contact Dr Itua from west africa. whom I tell my marraige with Ron and he promised to help me in which he askk me for names / pictures then after 3 days of Dr Itua love spell, Ron call me and ask me to reconcile with him for a better chance to make things right for our lifetime marraige so that how My life was forever changed. I still loved Ron and he loves me more, but I knew that now we could never be together if not for the help of Dr Itua love spell. Ron and I are now have 4 wonderful kids all grown up, I thank Dr Itua Love spell. So I will advise anyone here to contact Dr Itua if you are having Rolling coster relationship or marraige because Dr Itua can help you with love spell to stable your marraige or relationship without any side effect.
    Here is Dr Itua Contact details,
    Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    WhatsApp Number: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete